I want to set up a few sequences from Premiere into the Media Encoder to render overnight. Yet, everytime I try and put a sequence into the Media Encoder it just sits and the "Connecting to Dynamic Link Server..." for a few minutes until finally "Dynamic Link Server Failed" pops up.
Anyone know how I can fix this?
If so it may have already written rules into your Windows Firewall Blocking this or network services may still be disabled.
Go into Control Panel and Users and create a new admin account. Restart your system and log into the new account. Then try the Dynamic link again.
Yeah it is that one, I'll give that a shot thanks! One little thing that I found interesting though, is I restarted my computer this morning and tried Dyanmic Link, and it worked. Yet, later that same day, I tried again with a different sequence and this time it didn't work...
I've been searching/troubleshooting for days, none of the firewall, new shortcuts in folder, antivirus, you name it I tried it even wiped my system which seemed to work at first..
What did it for me in the end was I had Dxtory (a software recorder, for recording gameplay) running on startup, and somehow it interfered with only Premiere projects in Media Encoder, I could still import AE projects go figure.
Check all the programs you have running or use sometimes, if they have some sort of hook into other programs/deal with video/codecs this could be your problem too!
Thanks to everyone trying to solve this problem!
Europe, Middle East and Africa