Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Why use Dreamweaver for create web pages

Sep 11, 2012 8:57 AM

Hi I am new in Dreamweaver and I want to know why use Dreamweaver for create web pages?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 11, 2012 9:11 AM   in reply to unscgeek

DW is a professional level tool for developing and managing web sites.   If you have the skills and a working knowledge of code (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP/MySql), you can build anything from small static sites to dynamic e-commerce or enterprise level sites.  The more skills you have, the more you'll appreciate what Dreamweaver can do.

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2012 9:30 AM   in reply to unscgeek

Obviously, your friends don't know much about Dreamweaver.  I use it daily to develop and maintain multiple sites.

Nancy O.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2012 9:37 AM   in reply to unscgeek

Dreamweaver is heavy on writing your own code, which is part of Nancy O's answer. It's the best editing program used by professionals, and to use it well takes learning code as Nancy explained.

The advice given to you by "some people" is also correct, depending on how basic your website needs are perhaps they feel it may not be worth the committment/time it takes to learn code and get up to speed since DW is complex even simply using the Design mode.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2012 9:50 AM   in reply to unscgeek

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers