Skip navigation
TrevorWert1
Currently Being Moderated

Slideshow in Flash site?

Sep 11, 2012 6:06 PM

Tags: #flash #slideshow

I am new to Flash Pro. I have been using it to build websites and I was wondering if there was a good way to add a slideshow to the site that I am building. Is there a way to do this? If not what suggestions do you have?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 11, 2012 6:48 PM   in reply to TrevorWert1

There are numerous ways to create slideshows and you can incorporate them as sections or content of another Flash file either directly within the file or as a dynamically loaded separate file.  You should try searching Google for a tutorial using terms that are relevant to your intentions, such as "AS3 XML slideshow tutorial"  That's just an example of search terms that could work well if you intend to have a slideshow where the images are loaded dynamically based on a separate xml file that contains the image information... use terminology that applies to your intentions.

Most tutorials are likely to be based on standalone slideshows, so you might end up having to tweak a thing or three to incorporate it as a section of a web site.  That incorporation depends as much on the slideshow design as it does on your approach to the site design.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points