Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enabling/Disabling Flash

Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I decide to enable Flash at a website, I sometimes also get the doubleclick facility. I dont't seem to be able to edit the allowed sites in Managing Addons and remove doubleclick.

It would be nice to be able to manually edit the allowed sites. Is this possible?

When I visit Youtube, some videos run without me enabling Flash, but other require me to enable Flash. Can anyone explain .

Thanks

I use IE 9, Vista 32 bit, Shockwave Flash Object (11.4.402.265)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please elaborate more about the double-click facility? I couldn't get your requirement clearly.

Internet Explorer 9 has HTML5 support. You can view HTML5 videos without enabling Flash Player.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding.

What I meant by doubleclick is the advertising company. I believe that the addon supplied(doubleclick) when I allowed youtube to use Flash Player would supply ads (via doubleclick), hence I would like to remove it (doubleclick).. When allowing Youtube to use Flash, I also gave permission for doubleclick.

It would be nice to be able to edit the approved list in IE9.

Best wishes.

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification.

The following link may have some useful information for you:

http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines