Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 11.4 Problems on Intel Pentium 4

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All my youtube videos are playing slow, just like it were in slow-mo. Sound is ok, but videos are being  played really bad...

I got this PC a few weeks ago, so I reinstalled Windows XP SP3 on it, put some RAM, here is my configuration:

Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.70 GHz

768 MB SDRAM

Gigabyte Geforce FX 5200 with 128 MB VideoRAM

My question is, do I have these problems because this CPU is not powerful enough to run Flash Player 11.4? According to specs it needs at least 2.33 Ghz.

Also in task manager I have observed that my CPU usage is 100% almost all the time while playing videos on youtube.

If this config cannot run this version of Flash Player, which one is the latest version I could run on this PC. Should I stick with Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.23? or maybe should I run some previous version of 11.x which has some lower requirements?

Please help, this player is driving me crazy the way it works right now... I am unable to surf the Internet like this... it's useless...

Thanks, I hope someone can answer my questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, if 10.3.183.23 is working for you then I would definitely recommend sticking with this release.

We'd like to know more info though so we can try and resolve this problem.  It's been reported before (see bug #3316328).  This page will detail out the information we'll need to investigate further (along with instructions on how to report it to us)

Troubleshoot, report Flash Player video playback issues

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines