• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't hear on Youtube

Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Yasterday, after I have turned on my computer, I have updated my flash player and my firefox browser. After I did that, I couldn't hear any sound on Youtube videos.

I Have tried anything!

- I Checked that my flash player is updated and did all those things here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html

- I Updated my K lite codec pack.

- I checked my soundcard and speakers.

(I'm running on windows xp pro 32 bit)

BUT STILL THERE IS NO SOUND!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try both of these test links and let me know if you hear sound?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dould not hear sound in either. I did unmute YouTube. Also, I am listening to a cd on windows media player and it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mountaineers54 - I suspect you have your browser muted in your Windows mixer dialog.  The HTML5 video does not use flash at all (you can verify by right clicking, make sure Flash is not mentioned.)  If you can't hear audio in either video, then there is a lower level issue than Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the problem. I thought I checked everything--dah! Thanks. p.s. from an old troubleshooter that was a good technique.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Solved the problem. I Had to cancel my flash player update. I Have changed it from 11.4 version to 11.3 version and all is warking now. I Saw in the internet that others had this problem to.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bobokobo - What version of 11.3 did you have to install?  This should have been fixed, especially in 11.4.

@Mountaineers54 - Excellent!  Glad you fixed it up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

This is the version I have installed: 11.3.300.271.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks.  Could you post the contents of your system's dxdiag report along with a sample URL that you had seen problems with before?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main_For_Windows_users

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines