PP 6.03 will not restart after closing program. When I try to re-start nothing happens when clicking on the PP6 icon. Looked in task manager and found that Adobe Premiere Pro.exe and Dynamiclinkmanager.exe *32 are not stopping after closing program. Once I manually stop the processes PP will restart as normal. This is on Win 7 Sp1, HP Elitebook 8760W Matrox MXO2 LE. Also Audio meters are not active during capture, can't change clip name during capture.
Sorry, suposed to be 6.02. Dynamiclinkmanager is only unning when I start PP6.02, so it has to be related. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclink\CS6 If you stop the Process Tree for PP6.02, the Dynamiclinkmanager stops too.
Ok, so I see it takes over 2G of available ram with it when it stays open. Kind of a major bug I'd say. 5.5 Did NOT do this, don't know about earlier versions of 6 or not. There has to be others out there that are seeing this. Please reply so we can get something done about this.
I still have the memory leak after 6.03 update too. You can see the ram fillin up as you scrub through the timeline and during playback; after you stop, memory is not dumped. Hmmmmm - Nvidia Drivers?
Quadro 2000 (latest Nvidia drivers)
No Black Magic or Matrox cards
16 gigs ram
xw8400 dual Quad core
Video drive raid
Can you please indicate which MXO2 driver you have installed?
Matrox support agents can remotely connect to your system and help troubleshoot. Please feel free to call 866-270-4641 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Hello Elcuad, and Canino video,
Please verify the following steps and report back your findings:
- uninstall the currently installed MXO2 effects and drivers
- go to control panel - user accounts - and locate the account you are using, then drop down the UAC level all the way, ok and reboot
- download our 7.02 driver with Internet Explorer, followed by our effects
- after the files are downloaded, right click each file, go to properties, and confirm they are not blocked, if they are click the unblock button
- reinstall the Matrox driver, again, the one we just downloaded, followed by the effects, reboot
- go to start, all programs and locate the premiere icon, hold shift and ctrl keys down, and launch this particular icon, keeping the keys down until the application opens up
- please build a new project and try it out
Europe, Middle East and Africa