Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Re-creating Instant Movie Features

Sep 13, 2012 12:07 PM

Hi All,

I've recently been dabbling with the Instant Movies. I really like the 'Comic Book' theme, but think its too much light effects. I can't see a way to select which features to include/exclude, probably as its auto-editing. What I really like about the end product is how they have the footage on 5 screens, with captions, see attached. How do you get footage in those 5 screens? Is it a title or effect? Or impossible to create? Would appreciate some help. Title.jpg

PS, this pic is taken from an export of Freeze Frame. Any ideas how to get the exported photos to remain in a widescreen format as per the footage rather than this square shape?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 13, 2012 6:47 PM   in reply to Ms Spielberg

After you select a Movie Theme, you'll be taken to a panel in which you can select which effects are applied and what intensity the effects are applied at.

Unfortunately, beyond that you can't do a lot of customizing. That's the challenge of an automatic feature.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 14, 2012 4:34 AM   in reply to Ms Spielberg

You can break apart instant movie to view all the effects and transitions applied to the clip. But it is not reversible. i.e, we cant move back to instant movie once it's broken. Undo would work of course

The screenshot you mentioned is called PIP or picture in picture . You just have to scale every footage on different layers.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points