• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 to CS6

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I used CS5 anythine I cancelled out of Camera RAW I was immediatly returned to bridge to make another selection.  I downloaded CS6 yesterday and find that this function isn't working.  Instead it takes me to a blank photoshop screen.  What do I need to do to make this work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your graphics driver/ disable OpenGL in the PS prefs - whichever is approipriate.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse my ignorance but being a novice computer user how do I update my graphics card and where do i find "OpenGL" in Photoshop. I looked in preferences but don't see it.

Thanks for your help - Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit --> Preferences --> Performance --> Graphics Processor Settings

And download the latest driver for your graphics card from NVidia, AMD or intel and install it...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines