• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Shockwave Flash Player crashing

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Shockwave Flash Player crashes every time I play a Zynga game on it.  I uninstall it & reinstall it each time & I am tired of it.  I have talked to other players who have the same problem.  Do we need to find another flash that works well with games?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What is your Flash Player version?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows XP

Google Chrome

Shockwave Flash Player 11.6   (This is what it says under my program list.  I thought there might've been another # on it also.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try this:

First, type "about:flash" in Chrome's address bar and post the contents of the page that is displayed.

Next, let's try using the system's version of Flash Player using the instructions outlined here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-google-chrome.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2012 Sep 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chris.

I have a microsoft windoes xp 32 bit intel laptop.

I have recently upgrated the newest version of flash . player 11.4 it says.  But it keeps crashing my computer everytime I load a web like facebook/youtube/ mtv.  Just bout every browser I've blamed the web browser for this crashing problem! I am currently using firefox the most lastest version. Will you guys pleaseeeee fix this crashing problem so I can enjoy youtube and all there wonderful websites again with no problems. This flash player came out yesterday but doesn't seem to help. Could I usre another flash player untill you guys fix the problem. If so what version?  They say 10.3 but apperently that doesn't help. Gah. Its so fustrating! And so you know I have reinstalled it but that didn't help either. And I did do a cleaning up on my laptop. It didn't help the freezing on the web browser. But it did help it load faster but as I said. Everything keeps freezing and crashing. Please make a newest version that wont be doing this as fast as possible. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox also & have the same issue, but I usually use Google Chrome for the games.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood.  Can you please see my earlier reply for both a troubleshooting step and directions to get information we'll need to investigate further.

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines