Skip navigation
HelenInput
Currently Being Moderated

upload multiple folio files in DPS

Sep 20, 2012 2:54 AM

Hi i have folloved the Adobe_Publishing_Companion_Guide_for_iPad and the iTunesConnect_Guide

But nowhere in the process i needed to opload the .folio or the exprted zip file from foliobuilder.

My question is?

Where in the DPS do i upload the .zip with the .folio files (both hd and the one for ipad 1 and 2) for my first issue?

helen

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 20, 2012 4:42 AM   in reply to HelenInput

Which DPS subscription do you have : CCM/Professional/Enterprise or Single Edition?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 20, 2012 5:46 AM   in reply to HelenInput

OK then you do not have to export the folio. For Multi Folio Apps, publish as Public from Folio producer and use your folio producer id as Title id in DPS App Builder/Viewer Builder. Use renditions to publish iPad 2 and iPad 3 folios if you have already built those, else use the new pdf single format option which works great on both retina and non-retina display iPads.

Then complete your Build using APP builder. For multi issue apps, your folios are hosted by Adobe thus once you download the App, individual folios are separately downloaded directly from Adobe's Servers. Concept of exporting the folio is applicable in case of built in single issues and Single edition workflow.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points