• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe photoshop lightroom won't install on my Mac - error can not open file

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2012 Sep 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom4 will not install on my Mac. "Error can not open file" when trying to open will installer. If I cannot get it to work I would like to return product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Mac OS are you using?  What is the exact name of the file which you are double clicking on?  If you right click on the file and select Get Info what does it state under the Open With section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro A1260. The file name is: Adobe Photoshop Lighroom 4.pkg. It says Open with Installer (default).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the Apple Menu>About This Mac it should tell you the version of Mac OS there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac OS X version 10.5.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines