Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crash gives error BEX64

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CS6 Extended

Every 15 minutes Photoshop crashes and throws an error titled BEX64. Does anyone know how to fix this? It never did this when I used the 30 day-demo. But after purchasing the product and applying the SERIAL inside of the Demo Manager it started. I can't even finish a project, it's like 2 steps forward then 1 step back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

If it is a confilct with Maya, then at best it could be a concurrent use of the same driver issue or, which is also possible, the two licensing systems have a fight. Both Adobe's and Autodesk's licensing systems are quite agressive and don't like being bothered by others... in any case, we would still need the exact crash info:

Working with your Operating System’s Tools

For your install issues, run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool and lett AAM reinstall the apps.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it every 15 minutes or is it when you try to do a specific action? Can you please let us know exactly when this happens?

Also, please post the Crash Report you'd receive in full to help us help you.

Do mention if you're using a Wacom Tablet or something similar. And are you sure your video drivers are up to date? What platform are you using - Windows/ Mac OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2012 Oct 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this question to the Download, Install & Setup Help forum for specialized attention to your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a system error. Check your Windows Event Viewer for the exact cause and provide that info. Also tell us what exactly you are doing at the point of crashing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem here. I already removed the conflicting Wacom drivers from my computer and after that it worked a couple of days; like usual. Unfortunately, I just got the Photoshop crash just about 30 min. ago and again, it's BEX64. + the Adobe Application Manager tells me to 'try out' Photoshop, After Effects etc. but I bought the CS6 Master Collection! Will this be resolved with an update?

Not Cool.png

Edit: Photoshop started working again; could it be conflicting with Maya or an other 3D program? I was using that at the moment when firing him up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2013 Jan 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a confilct with Maya, then at best it could be a concurrent use of the same driver issue or, which is also possible, the two licensing systems have a fight. Both Adobe's and Autodesk's licensing systems are quite agressive and don't like being bothered by others... in any case, we would still need the exact crash info:

Working with your Operating System’s Tools

For your install issues, run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool and lett AAM reinstall the apps.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2013 Jan 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks man, if it crashes again, I'll report the info here. From the looks of it right now; it works just fine again. And the Cleaner Tool worked great too, thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines