I am working on a file in which I imported PPT with animations. I used TTS to record the audio. There are 3-4 slides in which the audio stops and you have to click the play command on the tool bar to make the audio begin again. These slides are near the end of the file.
Has anyone had this issue? Did you find a resolution?
This would be caused by the Powerpoint Animations--"on Click" action.
Do the following --
1) Close Captivate
2) Go to source Powerpoint that you have linked.
3) Go to the slide where it pauses, check the each object--Animation Tab.
4) if any text Box or object has animation applied, and under Animation -- Timing-- "On Click" timing pod, chnage that to With Previous/After Previous. (Repeat this was all animations)
5) Save and close PPT, go to Captivate Library, update this presentation.
6) Republish and check again.
This should take care of it.
Europe, Middle East and Africa