• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does FlashPlayer 11.4 r402 not work on WIN 7, 64 bit. Firefox 15.01 after running installation?

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2012 Sep 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried installation carefully, several times, also using offered FAQ site after recognizing that FP does not work.

Even deinstallation and deleting all other recommended files in tree - no solution despite after all actions.

Could it be that the software VLC and/or NITRO PDF is a reason for the troubles on system?

Wondering that on PC and Laptop FP is installed since 2012-06-27 but only on System Control Panel it is shown;

no icon on desktop or screen bar.

Does anybody know how to solve and to push my software problem soon?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hans

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2012 Sep 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solve what?  You do not give any hint what's wrong; "not work" means absolutely nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Pat,

I'm using the software "TrafficTraves4" for Internet Marketing since last week.

Whenever starting this program a warning notice is shown on screen (see down there)

8_Traffic Travis _Flash version required.jpg

That warning was the reason to check PCsystem and required software Flash Player.

My search revealed that FP actually was not installed. So I downloaded it.

Looking afterwards if installation is ok (after finishing download) I could not see any icon of FP on my desktop.

While missing icon I was in doubt of correct installation. So I run deinstallation due to Adobe description and new installation.

Doing that job several times, missing icon on desktop and continous warning alert on "Traffic Traves" I was not sure if FP

was installed correctly.

That's why I was asking for expert help.

Another warning alert irritates me (see pic 3):  ActiveX version: not installed

I'm not using IE but Firefox. Why such an alert?

Pics down there show you correct installation on my PC (I hope):

Pic_1 FP is installed

1_FP is installed.jpg

Pic_2 Version No.

2_version no.jpg

Pic_3  FP 32 Bit installed (why not 64 Bit ??)

5_FP 32 Bit in System Man Board listed.jpg

Hope my explanations help to answer my questions.

Thanks again

Hans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2012 Sep 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bavaria Sunrise wrote:

I'm using the software "TrafficTraves4" for Internet Marketing since last week.

Do you mean http://www.traffictravis.com/ ?

Sounds like an interesting piece of software; maybe I'll try to install that tomorrow, then see if I have any problems with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reply was empty.

I installed the product, and I can see the tutorial on the software.  But I do not know if that software uses the Firfox plugin, or the Internet Explorer ActiveX.  Do you have both installed?

Can you see the tutorial on the web: http://www.affilorama.com/files/video/ttv4tutorials/mysite.html ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pat:

"Bavaria Sunrise,26.09.2012 00:34: Another warning alert irritates me:  ActiveX version: not installed

I'm not using IE but Firefox. Why such an alert?"

That was the reason why I wrote to install the ActiveX version. I believe this will fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I missed that!

Hans: please try installing the ActiveX player, as MrX1980 suggested in post 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pat

and all other guys trying to help me solving my video-problem

acc. to MrX1980 I installed ActiveX / started system again / video links did not start (are not to start) shows only a black screen

Now I decided to downgrade Flash Player from 14.xxx to 10.3.183.25 / restarted system /

and now I can see every video

just time of loading a website - generally - seems to take a little bit more time with Flash Player 10.3.183.25

Also installed software >TrafficTravis< is starting now without a warning to Flash Player.

+++  thanks again to all, expecially to Pat, who  supported me pertinaciously  +++

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I'm having the same problem as Bavaria, and I can't see the animation you're talking about. Somehow I'm able to get a select few YouTube videos to load, but anything else that uses FP just shows an empty white box. For the videos on YT that don't load, however, I see the familiar video window with a play button in the center. When I click it, I just get text saying that an error has occured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, I think.

I can see most Youtube videos, but I can't see other videos, like on Thedailyshow.com - I can still hear the sound!! When I try to do the Flash test I don't even see an error message, just a white screen. I've tried on Chrome, Firefox and IE, uninstaling and instaling both browsers and flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I think it the same like this ?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070377

Then it could be old graphics drivers and DX9 was not updated.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

to 1st link:   is not the same

2nd link:  actually tested and device driver version is up to date

3rd link:  DirectX is not installed but - maybe necessarily not needed in any case ??  (never got a prompt to install the software untill now)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your program is using the ActiveX Version of the Flash Player.

Installing it should fix your problem:

http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_active_...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Hans,

It appears that Flash Player is working correctly on your system.

However, are you still getting that error on that site (your site)?  If so, maybe that software is explicitly testing for an old Flash Player version?

If that site is public, can you provide a link to where that error occurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see videos at that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can see Flash Animation correct.

Hans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same case for me. Doesn't work !

Flash Animation is OK but with this video http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/le-dessous-des-cartes--6936932.html  a message appears ...

==>  ids loading connection error

Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines