• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard shortcuts

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2012 Sep 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can a list of keyboard shortcuts be found for flash player 11.3.31.331 on Windows 7 using Chrome? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that there is a document for it.

Could you please let us know what exactly you want to do with the shortcuts?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2012 Oct 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure if this will help you, but here's a list of the keyboard shortcuts for watching YouTube videos -- http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/comprehensive-guide-youtube-player-keyboard-shortcuts/

They work when viewing videos using the Firefox browser, and as far as I know, are not browser-specific, so they should work with Chrome.  They should probably work with other Flash videos as well.

I've found that in order to activate the keyboard shortcuts, I have to use my mouse to pause the video.  Then, when I press the tab key, it will advance to the various controls, and the other keys will work.

HTH,

Ortho_Fan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines