• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where Can I download Acrobat Customization Wizard for Acrobat 11

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the download link to the Adobe Customization Wizard for Version 11 or XI. According to the technical resource page at http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/index.html, the download should be at ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/11.0.0/misc/. It is not there nor am I seeing any other folders pertaining to version 11.

Can someone please direct me to the link to download the Customization Wizard for XI, I had it for X, but it is not working for XI msi?

Thank You.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2012 Oct 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, at first I thought the ftp site was down because everyone was trying to dl the customization wizard, now it seems that the directory ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/11.0.0/misc/ simply doesn't exist, here are the contents of the acrobat directory:

Index of /pub/adobe/acrobat/win/

NameSizeDate Modified
[parent directory]

10.x/
8/14/12 2:52:00 AM
3.x/
7/6/00 12:00:00 AM
4.x/
10/12/00 12:00:00 AM
5.x/
6/2/04 12:00:00 AM
6.x/
1/16/07 12:00:00 AM
7.x/
9/29/05 12:00:00 AM
7x/
10/13/09 12:00:00 AM
8.x/
9/13/11 12:00:00 AM
9.x/
8/14/12 2:52:00 AM
ads/
1/9/09 12:00:00 AM
all/

I'm guessing the web developers got ahead of themselves and posted the link before the cust. wizard was made available to the public. It's unfortunate that you have to use a specific cust. wizard for each version, Adobe should make 1 deployment customization utility that will work on ALL versions of Acrobat, wishful thinking, I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customisation wizard has not been released to the public as yet.

The directory where the update lives has been created (ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/11.0.00/misc/), and they have uploaded ADM and ADMX files to configure the system (nice new addition) however the wizard is not there.

This article specified that the Windows version is "forthcoming' and i suspect we should expect to see it within the week.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/resources.html

Regards,
Ivan

http://ivan.dretvic.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat XI Customization Wizard is expected to be released in early November.

Regards

Akshat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that its November - is Customization Wizard 11 going to be released?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the one on the FTP site above the final release version, ready for use ?

The link on the Enterprise Toolkit site still says "coming soon" - http://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Albert,

The ETK should be updated shortly.  The link posted by tlsouth106 is for the release version.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines