• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"migration error"

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Migration error occurs when downloading Adobe Digital Editions 2.0. on to my Windows 7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Migration Assistant is ran after ADE 2.0 is installed.  Are you able to open Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 successfully?  Do you see your titles listed in the Library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Digital Editions runs through all the download stuff.  After that, it comes up with the migration error.  Also, I can't find the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Start>All Programs>Adobe>Adobe Digitial Editions 2.0 are you able to open the program?  Your library will be listed when the program launches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do that step, it tells me that Adobe Digital Editions has stopped working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to Start>Control Panels>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer what do you have listed during that time period under Windows Logs>Application?  You can find more details regarding the use of Event Viewer at Identify software conflicts | System log | Windows Vista - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/identify-software-conflicts-system-log.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines