• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to reinstall Photoshop CS5

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uninstalled Creative Suite CS4 in order to make space on my laptop (I have CS5.5 on my laptop already). Now when I open Photoshop it tells me I am missing files and need to reinstall. Can anyone tell me where to find a version of Photoshop CS5? The only links available are CS6. I go back into my orders and nothing shows up, although it does show my serial number for my purchased Creative Suite. frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying mylenium:)

I did see this previous thread but the file links do not work. When I choose the american PS5.1 link for mac it says access denied. Is there a reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to complete the Very Important Instructions section on the page.  If you just jump down to the links on the bottom then you will get the Access Denied error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you:) I believe it is working but what a mess. Seems like since I spent so much $$$ on this that it would be easier to access the product I bought. I no longer use disks, as most people don't. Anyway,! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please make sure an make a backup of the install files in case you need them again in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines