• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting audio from a presentation in Adobe Presenter to play once I upload to Adobe Connect

Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a presentation in Adobe Presenter complete with audio.  I did not publish it through Captivate I went directly tp Adobe Connect and pulled it straight into the CONTENT section.  When I do that I DO NOT ger the audio to come with it.

What do I need to do? 

When I publish it from Captivate the audio goes to Adobe Connect however when I run the session from the Captivate lesson it asks for an Adobe Connect ID and password.  We don't want that .

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

I think you may have a few things going on here.

When you publish from Presenter there is no audio. Have you checked that the Quality setting (Settings > Presentation > Quality) when publishing to Adobe Connect Pro doesn't have the 'Publish Audio' check box unchecked?

You say you get audio when publishing via Captivate. Do you have two versions of this presentation, on in Presenter and one in Captivate? I ask because the project files don't transfer between the tools.

When getting asked for a Con

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you may have a few things going on here.

When you publish from Presenter there is no audio. Have you checked that the Quality setting (Settings > Presentation > Quality) when publishing to Adobe Connect Pro doesn't have the 'Publish Audio' check box unchecked?

You say you get audio when publishing via Captivate. Do you have two versions of this presentation, on in Presenter and one in Captivate? I ask because the project files don't transfer between the tools.

When getting asked for a Connect ID and PW, it is most likely because the presentation is not set to being publicly viewable. Find the Captivate presentation on the Connect server, the Set Permissions option. If needed select the Customize button (this will show if the content is set to have the same permissions as the folder it resides in), and then set the Allow public viewing option to Yes.

Public viewing - yes.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are FANTASTIC!!!! 

I did the set permissions thing and it worked exxactly how I wanted it to work.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines