• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Connect 9

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, as can be solved, I created new users and the problem continues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds troubling. Can you explain what the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2012 Oct 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorman

The problem in all meeting create for me, I'm show participant but my acount is administrator of plataform, the Connect is Hosted, I can't manage anyone meeting. the version is 9.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To activate the room as a Host, you must be a memeber of the Meeting Host group. Admins can open and be in any meeting on the server, but to have host rights when starting the room, they must also be a member of the Meeting Host group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok that way when I create a meeting that my user is part of host group.

Even my administrator user to be automatically included in the meetings as the user that created the meeting, is that correct?

the problem is that my user is shown as a participant, and I can not add to host group

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the description of the Named Organizer (Named Host/Meeting Host) license:

Each individual Named Host has the ability to host a meeting with up to 100 total attendees on the Adobe Hosted platform.  Named Hosts may create an unlimited number of meeting rooms, however, the Named Host can only use one of their rooms at any one time and rooms cannot be accessed unless the Named Host is present.

Admins do not have Meeting Host rights. An Admin can create, and modify meetings, but cannot host the meeting. Only a Meeting Host group memeber can host the meeting. Since you entered the room as an Admin only, Connect didn't give you host rights to the room.

This functionality is being more stricly enforced with Connect 9, as it was not progamaically enforced in Connect 8 and earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines