• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i close dynamiclinkmanager when downloading Abobe Premier Elements 10

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I close dynamiclinkmanager while trying to re-download Adobe Premier Elements 10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Task Manager/ Activity Monitor --> Processes --> find process --> right-click --> End process.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Task Manager/ Activity Monitor --> Processes --> find process --> right-click --> End process.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2012 Oct 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a relevant question for all Premiere editions. I just had the same problem with a fresh install of Premiere Pro via Creative Cloud.

In my case, it was listed in my processes via Activity Monitor. For some people, that doesn't seem to be the case. It is possible that a person is logged in as a "regular" user with software installation access, but that dynamiclinkmanager is running in an administrator-level user account, and thus is unavailable to terminate. Not sure what Activity Monitor shows when you are set up as a non-admin user, because I always set myself up to be an admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Install, or do you really mean you are downloading the program file from the Adobe server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem (however with updating Premiere Pro) it's asking me to close "dynamiclinkmanager" but I've searched Activity Monitor and cannot find it. I've looked in My Processes and All Processes—even tried to restart and update fresh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a Mac, you should use the updated installer. You'll find a link to it in the FAQs to the right of this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For PrPro, you will want to post to the appropriate PrPro Forum, for your version. See the PrPro Forums here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same problem trying to install Adobe Audio CS6, and didn't have any tasks matching the dynamiclinkmanager.  I was able to solve the issue however by closing another adobe program, FlashUtil32_11_5_502_110_ActiveX.exe   For those that run into this issue in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your solution was correct. I had to close Acrobat Pro to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quite emailing me. Remove me from this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have your account set to email responses to the thread, and you are the only one who can turn that off. You will get every response. Nobody is "emailing you" except your own preferences on forums.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rgindiana--

We have explained to you several times that we can not remove you from a thread's mailing. YOU MUST DO IT by selecting the option on the right side of the thread in the forum!

I have also e-mailed you instructions. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS AND DO NOT POST "REMOVE ME FROM THIS THREAD" TO THE FORUMS! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to look at this article: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132, and change your e-mail notifications in your Adobe Forums I.D. Profile.

If you are unable to do that, please post to the Forum Comments Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments. There Adobe-Admin (John C.) can track your subscriptions, and can tell you how many accounts you have, plus exactly what you are subscribed to.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe FAQ Entry: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746 will also be helpful.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks y'all! Just had this same issue, but closing Adobe Acrobat seemed to have resolved it. Still really strange that we're all getting this error (and an incorrect solve from Adobe), but glad we've figured out how to resolve it!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to cli 6.4.0 and the issue was fixed BUT I tried and it broke the second time. I know see the following messege on my build screen.

Sorry, but a problem occurred on the build server

So my guess there is a problem with the build server

I had previously upgraded to 6.1 but my builds did not work It seems everything is OK with 6.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading to cli 6.4 corrected the issue. So this issue can be closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same message. Went into Activity Monitor and found an Acrobat sync thing running. Turned it off and all was good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines