• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash not working with Windows 8

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 8. When I open up the app for Internet Explorer in Windows 8, it tells me that I have Adobe Flash Player installed, but if I try to see a video on YouTube, it tells me that I have to install Adobe Flash Player!!! If I go to Amazon Cloud Player, it tells me that I have to install Adobe Flash Player to upload any files to my cloud. All this while still using the app for Internet Explorer in Windows 8. (As I mentioned, I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed version 11. something - I can't reember all the numbers that follow.  I can't clear my cache or do any of the other things Adobe suggests, as none of the browsers now work in the Desktop - the only Browsers working are the IE and Google apps, and none of these two allow me to clear cache etc.) Any suggestions.? My computer I just bought 1 year ago and all worked well before upgrading to Windows 8. It is all so frustrating!!!!

Thanks to anyone who can help me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 8 comes with Flash Player preinstalled in Internet Explorer 10.  Use Windows Update to update Flash Player to the latest version.

I do not have Windows 8 (and have no plans to ever have it), so I do not know any details..  Something I read around here is that you need to open IE from the desktop in order to have Flash working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines