Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

movieclip.onEnterFrame is not longer triggered in flash player 11.5.502.110

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I upgraded to Flash Player 11.5.502.110 today I found that none of my onEnterFrame event handler functions get triggered.  Reverting to 11.4 I find that all is ok.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can confirm we're seeing this issue as well. Can be reproduced on Mac and Win across all browsers using 11.5.502.110

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having this issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an equivalen bug report posted here: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3363866

Vote it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the heads up and adding the bug report.  I'm investigating internally and we'll update this thread and the bug report with details as they become available.  In the interim, I'd like to echo jqsuFluid's request and suggest taking a minute and leaving a comment and vote on this bug report:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3363866

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see it's not just me.  Thanks for confirming the problem everyone.

If anyone has any ideas about a possible work around for this problem I would love to hear about them.

Thanks

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that this only occurs for movieclips that have had images loaded onto them. So you can hack your way around that and use the onEnterFrame of another movieclip that hasn't had an image loaded on to it to do your iterating. Very quick and dirty fix, but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check out the following url -

http://macarbon.com/wheel_config/conf.php

The wheel parts in left large image are appeared as faded effect. using onEnterframe method.
This animated effect was working fine a couple of days back.. but for 3,4 days.. its only initialising and stops..

I loaded it src file in Adobe Flash that worked fine.. but when I loaded as offline version in google chrome that was bugged.. then I loaded in internet explere and firefox.. there it was working fine.. then i realise the issue.. the Flash player was updated..

Flash CS3 -As2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

guys! i've updated all of my code with following lines.

var bg_mc_interval = setInterval(bg_mcfun, -1);

function bg_mcfun() {

// here goes the code needs to be itrated

bg_mc._alpha -=10;

if(bg_mc._alpha<=0){

clearInterval(bg_mc_interval);

}

};

It might help you gues too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines