• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio bridge times out

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to pull my phone conference line into a Connect webinar. Although I have set up the audio bridge with an audio profile, the Test and meeting connections both fail with a 'connection timed out' error. This often happends nearly immediately, so I don't suspect an error with the dialing or pauses. How do I troubleshoot this? Might there be an incompatibility issue with my conference line and Connect, or a limitation in my account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using and integrated audio provider (MeetingOne, PGi, Intercall), or a Universal Voice bridge? If UV, the bridge needs to be a SIP phone bridge so the Flash Media Gateway can connect to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the note.

No, I'm not using an integrated provider. I didn't see SIP mentioned in the setup instructions, and now I see that it is some sort of internet-enabled capacity. My conference line provider doesn't mention that in its specifications or on its help line.

So I would conclude that not just any conference provider can be plugged into the audio profile. Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most conference bridges are SIP enabled, but there are still a few old school bridges out there, so you may want to double check with your provider. If the testing tool in the configuration wizard errors out, then this may be the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I did talk to my provider, and they did not offer a solution that was compatible with Connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines