• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken links in RH not actually broken

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 9. I created my project in DreamWeaver, and none of my links show up as broken in DW. But, in RH, some links are showing up as broken, and when I generate the project, those links are not clickable. However, I know they are not actually broken because when I load the content using DW, the links are clickable. Have you had this problem before and how did you fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I haven't integarted a Dreamwevaer project with Robohelp. But, I can suggest you a few steps to locate the problem--

1) Check inside Robohelp topic, if the text appears as Hyperlink or not?

2) If you go to Broken Links under Project Manager, does it display any file?

3) Probably, the links have lost their appropriate references when you moved your files.

Can you tell me how exactly did you brought your content in RoboHelp. Did you use File-- Import -- HTML/XHTML?

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 of the broken links cleared up by themselves - I have no idea how because I didn't make any changes to them - they just disappeared from the list. The third was pointing to a non-existant file, so it is resolved as well now. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, perhaps RoboHelp picked up the the broken links. Else you could have restored them manually by pointing them to the location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp