• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm using Windows 7 with an Intel Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz. Will that work, or do I need Intel Core 2?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 7 with an Intel Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz. Will that work, or do I need Intel Core 2?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it work with what?

Which Adobe software do you want to run on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Sorry, I left out some information.

I'm signing on to the Adobe Creative Cloud ($49.99 a month).

I'll mostly use Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator, but I'd like to learn some of the other programs.

I'm downloading Illustrator now, it's taking awhile.

Can you upgrade to Intel Core 2?

Thanks for responding.

Regards,

Bill

Bill Snitzer

310-426-4802

DRE:01488080

Keller Williams South Bay

Quoting John Waller <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

RE: I'M USING WINDOWS 7 WITH AN INTEL CORE I5 @ 2.5 GHZ. WILL THAT WORK, OR DO I NEED INTEL CORE 2?

created by John Waller[1] in /Downloading, Installing, Setting Up/ - View the full discussion[2]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use these programs successfully with an Intel Core i3; you should be fine with an i5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your input. So far, it seems to be working, At first,  I was afraid that the processor speed would be to slow.

Mostly, I'll use Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro, although, the download speed seems slow. I'm using a PC now, (my first time), I've only ever used a MAC, which was seemed, much easier to use.

Again, thank you for your input.

Regards,

Bill

Bill Snitzer

310-426-4802

DRE:01488080

Keller Williams South Bay

Quoting Pat Willener <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

RE: I'M USING WINDOWS 7 WITH AN INTEL CORE I5 @ 2.5 GHZ. WILL THAT WORK, OR DO I NEED INTEL CORE 2?

created by Pat Willener[1] in /Downloading, Installing, Setting Up/ - View the full discussion[2]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines