Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting a toll-free number for callers

Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have the option for some callers to dial in toll-free and others to not. Is there a way to do this? I found an FAQ stating that you can use a toll-free number but haven't been able to find out how to set this up. Does anyone know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2009 Nov 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must first get your toll free number from toll free service providers. For instance, RingCentral they provide toll free numbers and fax software for internet faxing. They also provide user interface website which you can view, send and receive you faxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2009 Nov 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talk to MeetingOne or Premiere Global (the providers of the integrated telephony) about these options. I believe the MeetingOne has the ability to have people dial into a toll free number or a direct dial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2010 Feb 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Global (www.pgi.com) can provide toll free and local numbers.  Their integration can also allow your users to have the Connect room ring them directly instead of having to dial in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to limit and filter callers from dialing your toll free numbers then you may want to check the following features:

- Call Screening

- Call Length

- Call Blocking

- Answering Rules

- Time of Day Routing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2010 May 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way to limit and help in saving cost-expenses with the use of toll free service is by using a maximum call length feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2010 Jun 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to filter out who can dial your tollfree phone numbers then check with your provider whether they have call management features like: call controller, call screening, caller ID, call forwarding, call blocking etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A toll free service comes with a complete virtual PBX package features. Meaning call management functionality (call screening, caller ID, call blocking, answering rules, call routing, call controller, etc.) can be taken advantage of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2010 Nov 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have the option for some callers to dial in toll-free and others to not. Is there a way to do this? I found an FAQ stating that you can use a toll-free number but haven't been able to find out how to set this up. Does anyone know?

That is an advanced option but likely available with most business toll free plans.  Possibly you can configure through call screening.  somewhat of an unusual request but i can definitely see the value in offering a toll free numbers to a predefined group rather than everyone.  Would be interested to know the resolution you found.  KC, Great America Networks Conferencing  Free Conference Calls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It completely depends on the service provider, wheather they provide or not a service like this. As far as I know, not all service providers allows these services. So it’s better to choose an appropriate service provider according that can fulfil your requirements.

vanity number search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont think that it is going to be happen, because as i understand your words you want toll free number only for some callers?

________

Custom Toll Free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go for a good service provider who provides this kind of services because in toll free setup's usually other services which are related to toll free numbers; they are also provided by the organization.

Custom tollfree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for the same optons.

As far as I can tell there is no Mixed plan for some caller to use toll free and the others dial in on thire expence.

In any case the supplirer will chrgege for the pepole who are using the confrance call (tall free or not).

There is a service from freeconfrancecall where they offer free confrance calls (not tol free).
if there was a way to have Adobe connect allow Host group to dial out this would be feasible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend staying away from Verizon Tollfree numbers. I tried to set one up for my business earlier this year and the service was a disaster. As a life-long Verizon user, it was very disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are looking to buy Toll-free numbers visit Traverse Telecom. All the configuration process will be handled by the tech team and we provide 24x7 live customer support as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines