• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition...

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update server is not responding. I'm attempting to build a deployment package for Captivate. I get this error after the Updates screen.

AAMEE_img01.jpg

AAMEE_img02.jpg

AAMEE_img03.jpg

We are behind a proxy. I suspect that is the issue. Is there a way to manually enter the proxy information via some config file so that AAMEE knows how to connect?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Creative Suite Enterprise Deployment forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff. I'm starting to spend time on Adobe forums and trying to get a better understanding where all the various forums are. Is this not CS Enterprise Forum? Can you provide the link to the forum you have moved this discussion to?

Regards,

-Cyrus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it currently is in the Creative Suite Enterprise Deployment forum.  I believe the discussion may have started in the Download, Installation and Setting up forum.  The Creative Suite Enterprise Deployment forum though is a better location for this type of topic as it is discussing AAMEE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too even when im on a network not going through a proxy. Looks like Adobes update servers are screwed!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working now. Thanks guys for fixing it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried again this morning and still getting the same issue. Glad it's working for you though.

Still hoping to get a reply to my original question if one is available. Thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone must have read the post and reached over to press the button. Er, thanks guys. Working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and NO....i poked support and told them to look at this page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please check with the IT team of your organization if they have put a limit to the maximum download size of a single file. Some Adobe updates are as big as ~750 MB and if your IT dept has put some limitations on download size, you may get this error. I was resolving a problem of some other organization and they use to get this error. And later they identified that it was happening because of some limitations put by the IT team in their organization.

Thnaks,

Saransh katariya | Adobe Systems | skatariy@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. When trying to create the package AAMEE is telling me I am not connected to the internet (which I am). So my problem is the initial connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well this appears to be something with the proxy server we have. I was able to create the package after connecting to a different network with no proxy. So the question is, does AAMEE support being behind a proxy? There does not appear to be any configurable preferences to tell it to use a proxy server...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it doesn't work with proxies. If it went through proper UAT it should have a preference settings and understand "use system proxy settings"

Unfortunately you will only get this working on a network non proxied!

Thanks Adobe but not really good when I'm vpn'd in to my dev box from home but still can't use AAMEE to pull down the updates!!!

For me AAMEE is good, but its not a properly finished product and still looks like a beta app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Went in to work. Not going through a proxied network. Guys this happened earlier this week and I had to spend 30 minutes to Adobe 1st line to explain it!

100% no doubt it is a problem Adobes end. And yes AM the network engineer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GUYS!

CALLED FRIDAY

SUPPORT FIXED THIS QUICK

BROKEN AGAIN

CONNECTED TO NO PROXY NETWORK

THIS IS EFFECTING EVERYONE

FIX IT

I CANNOT PACKAGE MY PRODUCTS USING ADOBE PROVIDED ENTERPRISE TOOLS UNTIL THIS IS FIXED.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I acknowledge that it is not a good experience at all. we tried to reproduce scenarios in our environment, but couldnt!

can you please let me know when is it good time to have a connect session, so that we can debug issue at your machine.

thanks,

Rahul| Adobe systems | rbaiswar@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

strangely working again after i logged a call (like monday after i logged a call). Come on guys stop messing with it. Test in a test environment first!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well just downloaded the latest AAMEE and tryed packaging an msi for 500 PC's and guess what, it wont connect to the internet via my proxy. We have spent thousands of dollars for CS6 Master collection and I can't deploy it out because of this. Why is it that I can do an off line register on a standalone setup but not in AAMEE ????????

Fix this please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is mandatory to provide valid Adobe Id credentials while creating packages. we cannot skip this step while packaging.

About the problem you are facing- even if your machine uses proxy, you can validate Adobe Id by providing proxy credentials.

can you please share PDApp.log file if Adobe Id validation fails even after providing valid credentials.

thanks,

Rahul | Adobe Systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@r_baiswar,

I am having similar problem while attempting to create either Design & Web Premium CS6 or Master Collection CS6 packages. I am using valid Adobe ID credentials as I can create packages without updates, but not when attempting to build one with updates. I will send you my PDApp.log in separate email.

I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Trying to package CS6

We are having the same problem as the screen shots at the top of this forum, with the exception that its does not

get past 'calculating time remaining', so we don't ever get the server is not responding screen.

I don't think its proxy as its already contacted adobe to see a list of updates that are available.

It hangs on the update for Adobe Application Manager every time.

Its only 51mb, so not a file size issue.

I left it over Christmas (48+ hours) and it still said 'calculating time remaining' today.

Any ideas...I was hoping to package and test the 32 and 64 bit version in our environment  before

staff return in early Jan.

Greg K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I contacted Adobe via Chat.

It was suggested I download Adobe Application Manager 6.2

I installed that over the top of my AAMEE. Ran up AAMEE 3.1 and it now works, created a fully patched build of CS6

Maybe AAM 6.2 is overwriting a bug in the download section of AAMEE 3.1.....

Greg K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck here. I even moved over to a clean partition on my test machine (fresh OS) and attempted to create a CS6 package with AAMME 3.1

Not sure how AAM 6.2 will help as it is the same version as AAMEE 3.1.

Still hanging up at 27% complete ("Downloading Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.1 Update").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send across PDApp logs from test machine (Fresh OS). I assume CS6/CS5 products are installed on this machine.

thanks,

Rahul | rbaiswar@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rahul,

I will do so today or tomorrow (depends how crazy the first business day of the new year becomes).

I appreciate your help in this forum.

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines