• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install CS 6-Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've purchased CS6 and downloaded from your site. All program are installed to PC except Illustrator. No matter how many time I install Illustrator, I still have this error message " Exit Code: 11 Please see specific errors and warnings below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW037  0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)    ERROR: DW037: Setup is already Running."  I try to restart and restore my PC and only install Iullstrator still get this error. Please help!

Software:CS6 Web and design Prem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you chedk your processes and see if any instances of installer are running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply Preran, I am sure no other processes are running. My case is

1. install all software - it will stop at around 90%-91% with no respond.

2. install all software except illustrator- completed

3. restore and restart pc and run in safe mode, kill iexplore and install illustrator only without clicking any other program. - Exit Code: 11 Please see specific errors and warnings below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW037  0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)    ERROR: DW037: Setup is already Running."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines