• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Adobe ColdFusion 10” can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Dowloaded Coldfusion from the Adobe website, both with Safari as with Firefox

I want to install Coldfusion 10 on my Macbook. OS X 10.7.4 ( so not 10.8 ). When I double click the
.dmg file , I always get "“Adobe ColdFusion 10” can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image." error. Never had this before. I've read about setting security on 'non signed packages', but this applies to 10.8.

Is this a known issue ?

Thanks,

Dirk

dirk@dinnewet.be

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please download the .dmg file from other resource or download it from other machine. Try to use that, it should work. I also faced the same issue and I went through using different installer.

Regards

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Swaraj,

Thanks for the tip. What did work for me , is upgrading to OSX 10.7.5. I was inspired by this article. http://forums.adobe.com/message/4843052#4843052

Regards,

/Dirk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but I am already on OSX 10.7.5.

Any ideas? I have no InDesign (CS5.5) at present, and cannot work!

I had some errors on In Design, so I though I would uninstall and reinstall.  Bad idea.......

Some further background info.  I first of all just reinstalled InDesign.  But that did not help, and it was on a go-slow, so I thought I would do a complete uninstall-reinstall.  So immediately before this problem I had already done an InDesign install without any problem.  It was only after I did the uninstal, that the problem started.  I tried a 'clean' as the manual suggested, but there was nothing to clean.

I will try redownloading the CS5.5 installation file again.  But since it takes 3 hours to down load, I shall go to bed and try to install it in the morning.

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here with InDesign CS5.5. Then after downloading it from adobe I get the same dialog box "Install" can't be opened. You should eject the disk image. Which turns out to be a vicious cycle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation