• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ijust bought the upgrade for elements 11 and when i try to download, it keeps telling me to select another folder !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in the Adobe Download Assistant when you receive this prompt?  If so it is asking you to choose the download location for your installation files to be downloaded too.  I would recommend choosing the default location of your User folder to avoid any additional confusion/difficulties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Akamai downloader and every folder i try it keeps poping up aand telling me to save to a different location this includes the default and any new folder i create

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would recommend reviewing Troubleshoot Akamai Download Manager 3 | Trial products - http://helpx.adobe.com/tech-comm-suite/kb/troubleshoot-akamai-download-manager-3.html.  In specific you may want to try the section titled Download the trial directly - http://helpx.adobe.com/tech-comm-suite/kb/troubleshoot-akamai-download-manager-3.html#main_Download_....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines