Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

X Pro Transfer

Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Abode Acrobat X Pro on my computer at work. We have now been supplied with snazzy new computers and I just wanted to know what I need to do in order to transfer my software to the new computer. That is it really.

Cheers,

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing special. Just run Help --> Deactivate, then install on your new machine.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to move Acrobat X standard (V10.1.7) from Win 7 to my new Win 8 computer.

There is no "Deactivate" under the HELP tab. What to do?

When I just run a straight installation it's asking for my serial number. The last serial number I have is on my Acrobat 7 CD and it doesn't work. The upgrades since that time have all been online/electronic and if my serial number has changed I don't have a record of it. How can I find out my current serial number?

Thanks,

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines