• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I downloaded Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502, but it keeps crashing. How do I fix this?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502 and it keep crashing.  I keep getting an error message that says "Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502 has stopped working.   I already disabled my virus protection and installed it again, but it still crashed.  How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer?  I'm having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, if u have got solved, please let me know it, i have got the same issue, adobe flash player doesn't work correctly to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox.  Updated to the newest version of Flash Player and Firefox is working fine  for now.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mom341963,

Thanks a million. I really appreciate that. Have a wonderful holiday!

Jennifer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you need to do is uninstall firefox and then reinstall it and then, download the latest version of Adobe Flash player (11.5 r502).

Jennifer Barnes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same issue, I have done a full unistall of flash using http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

I have uninstalled and reinstalled firefox 18 even deleted all my settings and started a fresh but still get a window flashing up whenever i load a adobe page or adobe flash eneabled page saying the flash player has crashed. It flashes up then disappearsa automatically any number of times i have the option to cancel but it still shows the further two times. Please can you advise how to fix this?

I have the latest version of flash 11.5 r502.

The one I installed was install_flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih.exe

I have windows 7 64 bit

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2013 Jan 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ghost-Mjr - replied to you in another thread but I would suggest taking a look at this FAQ, in particular you might want to try temporarily disabling protected mode to see if that makes a difference.

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines