• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

extending 3 months trial to 12 months

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the trial offer, I look forward to familiarizing myself with Director. I was mistaken when I originally signed up in that I planned on purchasing the software in 1 to 3 months. I am currently a student and plan on purchasing the software as soon as I finish school and start working in the multimedia field. I would greatly appreciate it if my trial time could be extended to 1 year to allow me to finish school and purchase the software as a business expense when I'm working in the field. I love all the adobe products that I've used so far and plan on purchasing the master suite as well. Thank you, Richard Oyarzabal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ricardo I would recommend you contact whoever gave you a three month trial for Directory.  Our trials are typically only for 30 days.  If you were able to obtain a longer time period then it is likely you were given an expiring serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines