Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has my Adobe Flash Player stopped working!? It will no longer copy and save any audio/videos. When I pass my cursor over them, that little menu no longer pops up that gives me the option to save~

Sincerely,

Phyllis M. Perrigoue~

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you can still play videos?

I think what you mean is RealPlayer's 'Save' function; that is not part of Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No~ I'm talking about my 'Adobe Flash Player'. The one I used to be able to save things with. Like videos, etc. It just won't save anymore. I used to pass my cursor over the video and a little menu would pop up which would ask if I wanted to save the video. I would click onto it and it would just save it. But now that little pop-up menu no longer appears.

Phyllis M. Perrigoue~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phyllis,

This sounds like a third party utility that is doing this.  Flash Player itself does not provide this functionality.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It used to when I first installed in onto my laptop. Also my desktop. But they suddenly stopped working like they had been all along.

Phyllis M. Perrigoue~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines