• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I receive error 255:255 when trying to deactivate Elements 11

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am trying to deactivate ph sh ele 11 but get error code #255:255 both suspend and permanently

what is meaning of code and what is solution. i understand i cant deinstall ele till deactivated permanently

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched this out to a new discussion.  Could you please provide a screen shot of the error 255:255 which you are receiving?  You can find details on how to post a screen shot at http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2324.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi jeff, here screen of #255:255 error msge i get when try to "suspend activation" of ele11 from help menuCapturelele11 deactvte.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

I've confirmed, and your Elements deactivation for the SN ending in 9040 has sucessfully gone through.

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem still exists on pc and nbook, see later postings re further errors when try install updates

daveh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2013 Sep 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. How can I solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same error/issue - please, my wife uses this software to make a living - we are trying to update her to a new computer her old one is 7 years old. There is no support for me but this. Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines