• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some apps will not download

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've succesfully downloaded the Adobe Application Manager. Under the manager, once I hit install for photoshop,

it does not progress past the grey and white revolving download bar even after several hours. Illustrator and Dreamweaver

both begin to install randomly (when I tried cancelling the download, they both randomly began downloading showing the percentage bar.) This is literally the 10th time I've tried to download photoshop. I've restarted the application manager, restarted my computer, checked my internet connection and chatted with an Adobe employee. He told me there was an issue with the firewall however my IT department told me this shouldn't affect my downloads. (also illustrator and dreamweaver managed to download through the same exact connection) I'm working on an iMac with Lion. Has anyone had a similiar issue or any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up forum. They will be able to help you here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines