• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot find the Adobe premium CS5.5 downloadfile

Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I can't find the complete Adobe Premium CS5.5 file on your website. I have a serialnumber for a Dutch version, but can't find it on your site. The serialnumber won't work with the CS6 that you are promoting now.

Could you please help me out?

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Arne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the instructions provided here:

Direct Download Links for Adobe Software

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the link. Unfortunately, I can't download the file. It says:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/MDIA/CS5_5/osx10/DesignPremium_CS5_5_LS4.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.4c633e17.1354002225.1370d180  

What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you followed the "Note: Very Important Instructions" mentioned on this page?

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what happened, but I'm downloading it again. So thank you so much!

Kind regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is no longer any good. Adobe runs you in circles and only points you to cs6. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am trying to find the "legacy" 5.5 download files. I've all but given up. Can anyone point me to the download page (for windows)? Everytime I get close to finding it I end up at cs6 pages. In the main downloads window for adobe it appears they've hidden ALL of their legacy downloads and only offer the latest. I'm a little frustrated. Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find the CS5 downloads at http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html.  As Nikhil mentioned please complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to clicking on the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. Being logged in did show more files. However, still not 5.5 master collection which is what I'm looking for.  Know where that link is?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still can't get the files. I too am getting the Access Denied problems though I've:

Logged in using "remember me"

Disabled virus protection

Disabled blockers on browser

etc.

Also all of the links referring to 5.5 trials eventually return to 6.0.

I'm completely fed up with this site. All I wanted to do today is just go get a copy of the software I bought so I could reinstall it. Can anyone help? Where is the link to cs5.5 master that works?

Thanks,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To prove my point that Adobe does NOT support legacy downloads, all you have to do is google

"cs5.5 master collection -cs6"

Aside from one or two forum entries and a paid position spot, Adobe.com doesn't come up at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The links to download Creative Suite 5.5 can be found at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs5-5-direct-download-links.html.  If you are receiving the Access Denied messages then please complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to clicking on the download links at the bottom of the page.  The directions are not optional and need to be implemented in order to initiate the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines