• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have two copies of Elements 9 installed?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I purchased my Leica V-Lux 2 I received a link to download Elements 9.  Because of network problems I thought the download had aborted, so started again.  I now appear to have two versions:  one is marked Version 9 and is sized at 1,862.00MB whilst the other is marked Version 9.0.3.0 and 1,767.00MB.  Do I have two copies installed? and if so which should I remove - and can it be saved to DVD as a back up?   Thanks   John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot perhaps? Where are you seeing this info? It's impossible to install 2 instances of the same product, but patches/ updates may make it appear this way in your Add or Remove Programs control panel. If this is just two different install archives, the higher point version would of course be more current, but with OEM versions only the original installer may accept the serial. And yes, of course any of that can be backed up on a medium of your choice....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines