Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect Desktop App

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2012 Dec 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is probably a simple fix for someone in Adobe. I'm trying to download the latest Adobe Connect Desktop Application for Windows.

The download link keeps going to connectusers.com which is down for reasons known.

Is there another link to download from?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the connectusers site had a security issue, and has been down while that is being resolved.

The Connect Desktop app will work for Connect 8, but is not supported for Connect 9. Are you still on 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma, thanks for the quick reply.

I am on Adobe Connect 9. I followed the instructions here - http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0/using/WS881a7e9bcedf5977-1483bb912a4408dc37-8000.html

I've been on version 9 for a while and using the desktop app without any problems, except I've just a finished a rebuild of my computer and cannot download the desktop app.

Is there perhaps another download link I can use?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma,

That's great and it works perfectly!  I searched and searched and I could not find that link anywhere.

Thank you very much for your help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sharing a quick search tip to help in the future.

I just ran this search query https://www.google.com/search?q=adobe+connect+desktop and the description of the second search result is "Adobe Connect Desktop. This AIR-based application helps meeting hosts quickly manage and edit their meetings from their desktop. Hosts can also access ..."

In case you get stuck while searching, you can always use the search keyword 'site' (read here) to narrow down your search to adobe.com like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't aware of this app, so I downloaded it and tried to login (I am running Connect 9).  It keeps saying the login failed.  I have triple checked and I am using all the values that work for connecting via the website.  Sigh...  is this the issue with using it with Connect 9?  Is it going to be fixed for 9 and is it really useful?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2012 Dec 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no intention to support this tool with Connect 9 and beyond. I've heard mixed experiences with using it with C9, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There are likely going to be features in future updates/versions that achieve what this app was an experiment in doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know it is likely a dead-end going forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it's sad to hear that it's not officially supported. It still works fine for me and makes it very easy to start meetings. In my development work, I regularly clear my internet cache and then find I have to remember url's and access details. This program holds all of these details and allows me to open a meeting easily either through the program or the systray. I know of a number of other users also using this tool.

I'll continue to keep using it while I can as it is so useful.

I hope an updated version or something similar comes along.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anybody got download link for Adobe connect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The App can still be downloaded at the above link.

If you are looking for the server software, you'll need to go to https://licensing.adobe.com/ and use your Adobe credentials to login and download the software and licensing you purchased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here Is The Link Where You Can Download the Latest One.

https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines