• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM Crash when adding TOC

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a book and added 5 files. I then saved the book, opened all the files. Then I tried to add a TOC, but got:

adobe internal error 10024, 4850283, 4874462, 4901154. I tried Update Book to generate the toc and index but that resulted in a crash too.

Let me know if there is any other information I can provide to help you determine the problem. Thanks for any advice you my provide.

Regards,

William

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call Adobe Support – these error codes don’t mean much to other users here on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the TOC

Restart your PC

Add the TOC again, and regenerate.

If the crash still occurs, you likely have an issue with missing resources in your chapter files.

Open all files in your book and regenerate. If this works, then ensure your preferences do not mask any missing font or resource messages, resolve any such messages, and then regenerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx Matt, the delete, restart, add solution worked!

Regards,

William

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear! Make sure to mark as the correct answer to help others find it

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines