• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download flash builder 4.6?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need a copy of Flash Builder 4.6 because I use design view heavily.  I am moving to a new computer so I need to reinstall it.  I have the license and everything but every link on the Adobe site that says 4.6 leads to 4.7.  Does anyone have a copy of the trial for 4.6, dropbox it or something?  I have the key, or can someone please point me in the right direction.  Thank-you,

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xSeleucus I am not aware of any links to Flash Builder 4.6.  Have you tried entering your serial number into Flash Builder 4.7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem isn't that I can't get Flash Builder 4.7 to work.  There is a way to submit your serial code and get 4.7 without cost.  However the problem is design view is gone.  And I am not prepared to sacrifice this- the way my current projects have been developed relies heavily on it and I am not in a position to change it.  It would make things much slower.

Also it seems like the only sdk I can use is 4.6 - because when I used he new one (4.8) on my existing project in Flash Builder 4.7, the compiled project size went up by a factor of 5.  This seems ridiculous and I am not certain I didn't do something wrong- either way the result is that there is no obvious benefit to go to flash builder 4.7.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.  Honestly I think the Adobe website is wrong and they will fix it is my hope.  You can go to the past version of Flash Builder and download them all, 4.5, 4, etc... however the link for 4.6 takes you to 4.7.  Looks like an oversight... I called but could get no where- guessing I just didn't get to the right person.  The person walked me throught he steps and had the same problem I did that the link for 4.6 goes to 4.7.  I will go to Flash builder 4.5 before going to 4.7 but I am hopeful this will get resolved.

Thanks,

-Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also see the reference where support for 4.6 is assured.  And the way I read it 4.6 will still be available to those who use and license it?  But where?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1056583

-Jonathan Rios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased the download option then the download should be available by following the directions listed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1006208?tstart=0&promoid=KBHJQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try this- but thing is I didn't buy 4.6, there was no need.  It was a free upgrade from 4.5, which I did purchase.  I downloaded 4.6 and used my 4.5 key and all was good.  I will let you know if the above works.  Thanks for your effort.  Will let you know shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No go- I had the master collection delivered.  And I do still have the discs and serial for this.  But I never got a disc for 4.6 because it was a free upgrade that I downloaded.

Therefore also no purchase history.  Thus the dilmma...

-Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked and we don't have any DVD media to send out with Flash Builder 4.6.  I did find that Flash Builder 4.5.1 is available from our update page at http://www.adobe.com/support/flex/downloads_updaters.html#flex4_5 perhaps this will give you the features you are looking for.

Beyond that I would recommend raising this inquiry in the Flash Builder forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash_builder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I just want to say thanks for trying to help- I have spoken with tech supprt multiple times and then have not been particularly helpful- although I am guessing because they really don't know what to do, rather than a lack of desire.

The last time they gave me an email to try to contact support- platformt2-noida@adobe.com, what a dissapointment- I sent the email and moments later - Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender, no such user.  I probably just copied it wrong although I read it back...

Very discouraging...

I will try that forum, thank-you. 

Also if anyone has a copy of the install for flash builder 4.6 and could share them through the cloud that would be incredible...

-Jonathan Rios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason it won't let me post in that forum... not sure what I am doing wrong.  I type in the question- but no ask now box appears...

-Jonathan Rios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting it looks like you will need to click on the Start a discussion button option from the Actions list on the right hand side of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the real problem is that 4.7 has no design view, so I've heard.  If you want to try 4.6 so that you can continue to use design view with the Adobe versions of the SDK, you're out of luck?  Also, this link (which shows up #1 in google results) is completely broken:

www.adobe.com/go/try_flashbuilder/

What's up with that?  And can't we download 4.6 trials anymore?

You get an adobe site with this text at that #1 top Google URL:

Error processing your request

Error

We're sorry, we encountered an error processing your request.

Please try your request again. You may wish to try one of the following links:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can currently download the trial of Flash Builder 4.7 at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder.

Ansury for your additional inquires I would recommend you post to the Flash Builder forum.  You can find the link in message #7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note for those folks looking for Fb 4.6 - that product was inadvertently pulled from the trials download system, but has now been reinstated, and is available at : http://www.adobe.com/support/flex/downloads_updaters.html#flex4_6_trial

This is the full version of Fb 4.6, so you can serialize it with your existing Fb 4.5/4.6 key.  (note that Fb 4.7 keys will *not* work, you do need an actual 4.5 or 4.6 key).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know where I can download fb 4.5? The tutorials I'm working off are using 4.5 and I'm having some compatibility issues completing the exercises on 4.6.

Alternatively, anyone know where I get great tutorials for 4.6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be ok for now (seems like I downloaded the wrong exercises to work through) but I'd still like to know where I can download a trial of fb 4.5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Necesito el serial de de Adobe flash Builder 4.6

1325-0160-5283-9851-2671-8951

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

saludos www.somoschoco.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines