Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How Can I Delete My Adobe Id?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you know that deleting your Adobe ID may affect your product registrations and service subscriptions?

Therefore, before you completely and irrevocably delete your Adobe ID, please contact our Privacy team: privacy@adobe.com .  They will explain how deleting your Adobe ID may affect your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Did not Register Any Product

Also I Do Not Always Open My Adobe Id

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

You cannot merge or delete an Adobe ID account on your own. Please go to http://helpx.adobe.com/contact/ to submit your request.

Be prepared with your Adobe ID, or IDs if you have multiple accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where Exactly Have To Post My Request ?

All I See In That Page Is Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ashrf_top15@yahoo.com wrote:

I Did not Register Any Product...

If you have never registered an Adobe product you cannot possibly have any product activated ever since CS2 (when activation was introduced), so you must either not be using any modern Adobe application (other than perhaps the free Adobe Reader) or are using an illegal, private version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please could you let me know how can I ask or beign a conversation ?.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sally,

To ask a question and/or begin a discussion, go to the forum of the particular product you're interested in; for example, the Photoshop for Beginners forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_for_beginners.

Now look at the black bar on the right-hand side of the web page. Under the subhead "Actions", you'll see the phrase "Start a discussion". Click the phrase and start typing in the new window that appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you didn't know, you go to http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa to select a discussion forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ashrf_top15@yahoo.com wrote:

How Can I Delete My Adobe Id?

Any particular reason or reasons why you would want to delete your account?  If it is because you are receiving lots of messages or product information from Adobe then there is a way to cancel all these.  Please explain so that somebody can give you the instructions how to do it.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashraf,

Hope you're doing well. To answer your question, we simply do not delete Adobe ID's. What we can do is archive your customer record account associated with your current Adobe ID (email address). When we archive your account, we subsequently archive any records associated with that account. Please let me know how you'd like us to proceed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I have to do to either delete my Adobe ID's/accounts or merge them into 1 (I have 2 ID's). The help page won't allow me to chat with an agent (the chat button never appears). I don't see an option to e-mail and calling from my country to the US is just out of the option due to high costs.

I hope someone can answer me this. (And sorry If I'm bumping an older post, but I know some forums don't like it when the same question is asked over and over again in new posts).

Thanks!

PS: the reason I want to delete them:

1. I don't use the accounts

2. I don't like it when sites I hardly use have information about me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines