• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open Photoshop 7 missing a file HELP!

Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a virus sometime ago, when I went in to open Photoshop 7 I noticed my Icon was missing from my desktop, I looked into the photoshop 7  and files are there but I do not see an exe file, and really not sure what files are missing looks to have most other files just no exe file.   how can I get it back, I cannot find my install disk, I do have my serial #, is there anyway I can download the needed files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

I am sorry Webgirl0284 but we do not have Photoshop 7 available for download or any replacement media.  I would concur with Rave that you may want to look at Photoshop Elements 11 for a low cost alternative which may give you the functionality you need.  You can find more details at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi webbgirl0284,

Photoshop 7 is no longer available for download. Please buy the latest version of Phooshop Elements 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot afford to buy a new program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Webgirl0284 but we do not have Photoshop 7 available for download or any replacement media.  I would concur with Rave that you may want to look at Photoshop Elements 11 for a low cost alternative which may give you the functionality you need.  You can find more details at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I am outa luck..  I have Photoshop elements 6.0 I could upgrade that.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Webbgirl0284 are you referring to Photoshop 7 from approximately 2003 or are you referring to Photoshop Elements 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its Photoshop 7, the exe file is missing, I lost my cd and I have no backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines