• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shows as installed, but it's not

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse and Lightroom show as installed. But they, in fact, are not.

This likely stems from the way I initially set things up. I was using my traditional licensed software but have now signed up with the cloud account. Muse and LR installed but everything had to be uninstalled due to constant crashing. So I took everything off, thought I scurbbed my machine clean of all things adobe.

Now on reinstall, these two programs show as being installed but they are not. Other programs are installing fine and working well.

Thanks for help in clearing this up.

By the way, I'm on a Mac OS. 10.7.5 on a mid 2010 MBP

Brent Bergherm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, try again. You may also need to reset the licensing system by deleting the SLstore and PCD folders (See here: Error "Licensing has stopped working" | Mac OS)

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. while this did not directly help the situation, I did stumble upon the solution.

In the Applications/utilities/adobe installers folder there were the "uninstallers" for each application that is recognized by the application manager. I ran these uninstallers and it worked, even though for Lightroom it showed only having about 4KB of information to delete. Regardless, it cleared the problem and all is now stable.

Brent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines