• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect Training Classroom Crashing after Ending Breakout Session

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to 9 on our on site server.  Everything working well EXCEPT the last two times we have had meetings with breakout rooms, when we close the breakout room the Main room refreshes.  It causes all the pods to reset to default, so we lose audio, video and the share pod.  Some people even get thrown out of the room.  It has only happened when there are more than 5 people in a breakout.  If its just  one or two people in the breakout it doesn't happen. Anyone else having this issue? I have a broadcast going for the next four days with many breakout sessions planned.  Ill update if it keeps on happening or not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hosted or Licensed? You might want to reach out to Adobe quickly and let them know of this issue. If you're licensed, they might be able to offer you a room on their Hosted site temporarily to run your upcoming meetings while they look into the problem. No reason you should have an unsuccessful Meeting just because the software is flaking out on you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Licensed.  Yea I have to contact them. Its killing my meetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines