• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 OFFICAL ADOBE COMMENT ON UPDATE 13.0.2

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

abobe teq support worked on my macbook retina for 3-4 hours and after every attempt to update to this update i was told he contacted the photoshop team and update 13.0.2 is only for photoshop not the extended version. im wondering if this is true or not. and to confirm with people i am apart of the adobe cloud with version 13.0.1 with up to date os X.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

If you are subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud then 13.1 should be available to you.  If you have a perpetual version of Photoshop then 13.0.2 is applicable to both the Extended version and Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud then 13.1 should be available to you.  If you have a perpetual version of Photoshop then 13.0.2 is applicable to both the Extended version and Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christiano1989 as previously requested can you provide a case number from your interaction.  In addition if you can please refrain from posting to multiple discussion threads regarding the same inquiry it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok sure jeff and i was not given a number i was told when i close chat i would get one but i didnt get any case number. and is 13.1 for the cloud the retina suported version ??. i was told last night it wont be out for awhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my understanding 13.1 does provide support for HiDPI displays such as the Retina screens on MacBook Pros.  If you have more specific inquiries regarding what is contained with the update I would recommend posting to the Photoshop General Discussion forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 seems to have multiple problems...I've been trying to install trial version for two weeks....it works well and then will not come up on my windows 7 os....... help is also intermittent.... not a good recommendation for the highly touted Creative Cloud..... Adobe Management:

Please respond with an update that will solve all Windows coordination problems or no one will buy the application at $30/month.... why should I hassle and pay when my cs3 has worked well for years???? .... I will not sign up to pay unless you can solve the obsequeous crashes.

Thanks, Will, Architect, Flagstaff AZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wcarlstrom do you have any specific error messages which you can provide regarding the behavior you are experiencing?  From the very broad issue statement you have provided I would recommend that you contact our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issues you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for quick response....I have turned off MS Windows firewall, uninstalled all Adobe apps....

Now downloaded Photoshop CS6 trial..... painting 250mb drawing

Working well so far....will contact your chat support if further problems...planning to buy Creative suites in January.

Will, Architect, Flagstaff AZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines