• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Purchased Product

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two questions.  I purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro X nine months ago.  Recently I purchased a new computer and would like to install the product on my new system.

1) The new system is running Windows 8.  Does Adobe Acrobat Pro X support Windows 8?

2) I see in the FAQs that I should be able to look at my order history to get a download link for the product, but the order history stops after 30 days, so I do not see a link for Adobe Acrobat Pro X purchased nine months ago.  I have the original email that lists my product code and serial number.  Where do I find the correct download link?

Thanks!

- Clark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clark,

I can answer # 2 for you. Refer to http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/find-download-link.html#main_I_just_purchased_an_Adobe_prod... . If you are still unable to find the download link let us know.

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nikhil.  When I follow the link above and look at my orders it indicates that I have no orders within the last 30 days.  This is correct.  I purchased the product about 9 months ago.  Is there a way to access links for orders that are over 30 days old?

Thanks!

- Clark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the list of orders beyond 30 days does your order show up?

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the orders beyond 30 days is blank.

thanks

- Clark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikhil,

There are no orders beyond 30 days that are listed.  I receive the following message

We found no orders placed more than 30 days ago.

Thanks

- Clark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clark,

To confirm you'd purchased Acrobat X directly from Adobe.com and are using the same email address(to login to your account) that you'd bought the product in? I was checking the order history for the email adress associated with your login and cannot find any orders listed on it hence wanted to confirm.

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikhil,

Yes, the Adobe Acrobat Pro X Win ESSD UE serial number and product code were sent to the e-mail address that I am logging in to Adobe with now.  It is the Student and Teacher Edition and was sent to me on March 26, 2012, if that will help locate it.

Thank you!

- Clark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikhil,

Yes, I purchased Acrobat Pro X from Adobe.com and am using the same email address to login in now that was used when I purchased the student teacher edition.  Is there another place that I can go to check on this order?  I still have the email from Adobe with my serial number and product code.

Thanks

- Clark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clark,

Apologies for the delay in responding. I have checked your account now and the serial number is registered under your account. Click here and login with your Adobe ID(the same Adobe ID you use to login to Adobe forums). After you are logged in the website will show you a list of products that have the serial number registered with your Adobe ID and you will be able to find the serial number for Acrobat X.

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

don't see how to post a new question, so i am asking here.

have just bought CC annual. downloaded PShop.

installation is running at about  1%/min.

what is wrong?

Win7-64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines