• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can I not download Adobe Flash Player without downloading Google Chrome and Google Toolbar

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2012 Dec 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Flash Player 3 times and then uninstalled the Google junk. Then Flash Player is gone. Do I have to have Google Chrome and Google Toolbar to make Flash Player work or is something wrong with my computer? I need Flash Player but use Internet Explorer for a browser and don't like the Google Toolbar cluttering things up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 23, 2012 Dec 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

On the page where you start the download, you will the option to uncheck Google chrome download. Google Chrome is just an optional and doesn't relate with Flash Player. If you are unable to ignore Google Chrome, try with the below link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

You can download the direct links from the above URL.

Regards,

Jairaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines